Friday, April 26, 2013

Chest Reduction at Pacific Lipo with Jason


Men work hard to have a chiseled and toned chest so they can look fit. But a male hormonal condition called Gynecomastia can lead to the accumulation of fat behind the nipples that gives the enlarged appearance of breasts. Now there's help for active men who despite regular diet and exercise, cannot rid themselves of this stubborn and embarrassing, rarely-talked-about condition. Male chest liposuction is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures for men and can help re-boost confidence that they once had.

"I will start from my first contact with Pacific Lipo. I wanted to get my chest done for (Gynecomastia). I opted for the virtual consultation which is a great thing if you're pressed for time. I received a phone call from Stephanie within 24 hours  to talk about the process and the cost. I was very impressed with the laid back attitude. I didn't feel any pressure to buy anything. So, let's fast forward to March 30, 2013, the day of my surgery. OMG so nervous and excited about having the fat sucked out.. I arrived with my mom and the staff was so chill and laid back. they took my mom into a private room. Tucked her into a blanket and I was off for my procedure.  they get brownie points for that. I was nervous about the pain of the procedure but it wasn't bad at all. I actually felt more pain having my mouth numbed for a dental procedure. An hour and half later I was done and on my way home.overall my experience here was better than I expected. Pacific Lipo is cheaper than any place I've checked out but the level of service and quality of work doesn't show based on the price of my procedure which is rare. Rod and his team work well together and I highly recommend this business. It's been 2 weeks I'm feeling more confident and thankful I chose Pacfic Lipo for my surgery. Good luck."


-Jason T. from San Diego, CA
Yelp.com
  
Male Chest Reduction - Pacific Liposculpture
Male Chest Reduction - Pacific Liposculpture
Jason had the liposculpture procedure with Pacific Lipo's Director of Surgery, Rod Davis, PA-C. To view before and after photos of the male chest reduction procedure visit Pacific Lipo's Photo Gallery.