Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Out of Town Patients

San Diego, California Liposuction Experience for Out of Town Patients



Many people fly in to San Diego from cities all over the country to have their liposuction procedure performed by Pacific Liposculpture.  With more than 15,000 procedures performed by our expert staff and thousands of radiant, happy patients to prove it, it's no wonder we are attracting men and women from all over the U.S.

To save on time and travel, Pacific Lipo offers an in-person consultation and procedure in the same day.  Also, our liposculpture procedures are minimally invasive so most of our patients will drive or fly back home the very same day of their procedure or the next day.  Our patients find that with the promotional prices we offer, they still save money when compared to local offices even after paying for travel expenses.  Additionally, follow up appointments can be conducted either over the phone or through email.  

In fact Pacific Lipo made the whole process easy! From the time I scheduled my appointment, arrived, the actual procedure, and the post-op care. They even provided a care package before I left the office, with everything I need! Even a taxi was called on my behalf. It couldn't have been easier. I am so happy and glad that I decided to go through Pacific Lipo. I am completely satisfied and I am already planning on coming back -Jennifer J. from Oakland, CA

It's easy to arrange your procedure from out of town.  Call us or send in your photos for a virtual consultation today!

   858.427.8899