Monday, April 14, 2014

Upper, Lower Abdomen and Love Handles

Helping active, healthy people improve there shape with Liposculpture.  A local San Diego patient expresses her experience with Pacific Lipo -


I came to Pacific Lipo for help smoothing out my lower abdomen and getting rid of my love handles.  My body image means a lot to me. I work out at least 4 days a week. I do spin classes, lift weights, and eat colorful meals. I have always kept up with diet and exercise and my body just stopped responding in those areas. Rod had originally told me I did not have much to remove in my abdomen and to think about it.  Because of the great pricing and confidence I felt in Rod and the whole staff, I scheduled my procedure. The procedure was very quick and Rod made me feel comfortable the whole time.  I even had my favorite music playing in the background.  Stefani, Jasmine, Letty, Wendy, and Cristina are awesome and have been there for me every step of the way. I am a couple months post-op and couldn't be happier. My tummy is completely flat and my waistline is tiny!  Thank you Pacific Lipo! -Inaur M. from San Diego, CA


Read more reviews from Pacific Lipo patients on Yelp.com