Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Bridal Lipo - Lose Inches Before The Big Day


    Here comes the bride...
                       ...big, fat, and wide?             

Not if Pacific Lipo has anything 
to do with it!

As the big day approaches, brides-to-be dedicate the little free time they have to getting the perfect look.  From practicing the perfect up-do, down to the french tips on the toes - brides want to make sure that every detail about them is flawless.

One of the most frustrating parts of the wedding transformation can be getting that "perfect body".  Even on a strict diet and exercise routine, it can seem near impossible to tone your problem areas or go down a size.  Pacific Lipo has a solution for that...
Liposculpture
Liposculpture (lipo) is a minimally invasive technique to permanently remove fat cells from problem areas.  This advanced lipo technique is able to provide immediate results with little to no downtime, which is ideal for any bride who has a list of things to do and plan each day.
Pacific Lipo Patient - Lindsey S.

"After the first day I took my wrappings off to take a shower, I was shocked because I had never seen my stomach look that small.  The results were immediate, even through the swelling I looked amazing!  

When I had gone to try on dresses for my wedding, I felt amazing and all my friends saw how I looked and now THEY want to get lipo.  My coworker is actually going there next week to have hers done, too."

~Lindsey S. from Portland, OR

 The liposculpture procedure contours the body, providing smoother curves and better definition - just the right look for a wedding gown or honeymoon bikini.  

Liposculpture is performed on various parts of the body - including the abdomen, love handles, back, arms, thighs, and chin.  Visit Pacific Lipo's Photo Gallery to view before and after photos of patients.



"I am a bride to be and this is the best money I could spend to get ready for my wedding. I can't wait to take my new body dress shopping! 



Thanks again to Rod Davis and the staff at Pacific Liposculpture for being so amazing."




~Katie H. from San Diego, CA