Friday, September 14, 2012

My Story for Free Lipo - Dawn Klasen


Pacific Lipo is happy to announce Dawn Klasen as our winner for the free lipo contest!  Dawn had first inquired about the lipo procedure in January of 2012.  She was set and ready to come in, but found out exciting news that required her to postpone the procedure.  An active mother of 3, she has struggled to get her body back to a shape that lets her feel good about herself despite her regular exercise and Zumba activities.  Dawn works hard to provide for her family and reached out to Pacific Lipo during the Free Lipo contest hoping that she could finally treat herself.  Dawn, we are happy to help you reshape the way you live!

Dawn’s Story:


Hi everyone. I have never had lipo before but just entered to win the free lipo contest from Pacific Lipo :) I am a mother of 3 beautiful kids. I work 60 hours a week to provide from them. I exercise a lot and just can't seem to get rid of the baby tummy :) I teach zumba and even that will not rid the baby tummy. I am done having children and would really love to win this free lipo :) I have heard such wonderful things from the patients of Pacific Lipo and would be sooooo happy and excited to win this. I can't afford lipo with my job and it would be awesome if I could win. Please click "like" to like my story and vote for me. Thanks !!


Do you want to be our next winner of My Story for Free Lipo?


Free Lipo | Pacific Lipo | San Diego | California