Thursday, June 20, 2013

Pacific Mommy Makeover

Pacific Lipo’s specially designed liposculpture package for mothers who are looking to improve their shape:

Mothers everywhere are looking for Mommy Makeovers to help them bounce back after their body has seen drastic changes with pregnancy. 

Pacific Lipo has designed a package specific to mothers who are looking to get their “old look” back and improve their shape.  The Pacific Mommy Makeover targets the women’s most stubborn problem areas that are difficult to get rid of with diet and exercise. 

This specially designed package helps women to receive optimal inch loss while also contouring and toning the body with smoother curves and a flatter belly.

Call a Patient Coordinator today to see if the Pacific Mommy Makeover is right for you!

Upper and Lower Abdomen
Love Handles and Flanks
Hips for $5,995 - All Inclusive!*

Save over $1,000 when you package these areas together and ask for the
Pacific Mommy Makeover!

I am a young mother and after having kids my body was not the same… 
 It was one of the best decisions I have made. MY BODY LOOKS AMAZING.
  I finally have my confidence back. And feel like a whole new person.
 I will continue to recommend Pacific Lipo to everyone I know.
 Thank you so much for giving me back my life :) 


Is your loved one ready for a makeover as well?
Check out the Pacific Manly Makeover.

Call today for a FREE consultation at (858) 427-8899
or complete a virtual consultation!

*Patients may be subjected to additional BMI charges, limited time offer