Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pacific Manly Makeover


Pacific Lipo's specially designed liposculpture package for men who want to look their best and improve their shape.


As men age, their bodies change despite a healthy diet and regular exercise. Love handles seem to protrude more, the six pack is well protected by a layer of fat, and what is this new development – man boobs?

Pacific Lipo has packaged together the most common lipo procedures for men who are trying to fight off that stubborn fat and improve their shape. The Pacific Manly Makeover not only targets the full abdomen and love handles, but also the chest which is commonly referred to as "man boobs".

This combination of areas reshapes the body to give men a more fit and healthy appearance, which in turn boosts confidence and self esteem.

Call a Patient Coordinator today to see if the Pacific Manly Makeover is the right fit for you.

Upper and Lower Abdomen
Love Handles, Flanks, and Chest
for $5,995 - All Inclusive!*

Save over $1,000 when you package these areas together and 
ask for the Pacific Manly Makover!
*Patient may be subjected to additional BMI charges

I know it has only been 2 weeks I repeat 2 weeks and I feel like I look amazing. Rod done an excellent job. I could not be happier with the way my results are turning out. I am so ready to start working out and making my new body more defined. Rod has given me something more than a new look...Rod gave me my confidence back something that I had been lacking for a VERY long time.  - Cj H. from Oceanside, CA

Is your loved one ready for a makeover as well? Check out the Pacific Mommy Makeover.



Call today for a FREE consultation at (858) 427-8899 
or complete a virtual consultation!