Monday, August 25, 2014

Rod Davis PA - Miracle Lipo Worker

I can honestly so hands down
this is the best facility with the best staff

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Pacific Lipo.  My husband and I were researching the San Diego area for Lipo facilities and I can honestly say hands down this is the best facility with the best staff.  They are caring, outgoing and the make you feel extremely comfortable through the entire process.  Rod is a miracle worker and has a great bed side manner.  I just had my procedure today and my husband is going on one month after his procedure.  His results are amazing.  He is going back in a couple weeks for more.  I highly recommend you checking them out.  Once you go in for your consultation you will know exactly what I am talking about.  Thank Pacific Lipo for helping me and my husband achieve what was not going away at the gym.
-Elana P. from Vista, CA



Visit Pacific Lipo's Yelp Page to read more reviews from our patients.




Liposculpture San Diego | San Diego Lipo | Rod Davis PA-C