Monday, April 23, 2012

Pacific Lipo Reviews


Want your Pacific Lipo testimonial to be featured on our page?
Just simply email us at info@pacificlipo.com with your testimonial and photos of you before and after the procedure.  Helping real patients share real stories.


“I just want to thank you for giving me my confidence back! I've been self conscious about my cheeks for over 8 years. After having my son, it seemed like I couldn't lose the weight no matter what I did, and even if I toned my body, my cheeks were still fat. I'm not even all the way healed yet, but I wanted to show you a couple pictures of the dramatic change. (before and after) This has helped my self esteem so much that it's helped me and my husband's love life. I couldn't be happier. Thanks a million.”
BreAnne N.                 
Fort Irwin, CA